O² Refresh Cat Has Something Missing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK guys, call me weird, but I can only surmise the advert makers have airbrushed the cat's b*mhole out of the last shots of the ad.

Anyone else noticed?

Or am I just very odd? ;)

Sponsored Links
So does that mean every time it goes for a Tom Tit, it gets its fur messy?

Sponsored Links
They don't seem to.
Perhaps, when he goes the operation causes a pathway through. :)

I've not studied it; I'm just clever and wondered what god would have done at the design stage. :eek:

What do you do?

Mike will know.

cats are extremely clean animals and for some reason don't seem to get a dirty bottom. I've had cats for around twenty five years now and have probably seen just one chug nut in all that time. They certainly don't suffer from swamp ass as us humans sometimes do.

and of course if they do have an unfortunate extraction, they are able to lick it clean :LOL:

cats are extremely clean animals and for some reason don't seem to get a dirty bottom. I've had cats for around twenty five years now and have probably seen just one chug nut in all that time. They certainly don't suffer from swamp ass as us humans sometimes do.

and of course if they do have an unfortunate extraction, they are able to lick it clean :LOL:

Your terminology cracked me up. All new to me. :LOL: :LOL:

Talking of cat's rears. My friend had a one eyed cat. Reckoned he never knew wether it was coming or going. :LOL:

What does LMB have to say on the subject?

Your terminology cracked me up. All new to me. :LOL: :LOL:

Talking of cat's rears. My friend had a one eyed cat. Reckoned he never knew wether it was coming or going. :LOL:

What does LMB have to say on the subject?

:LOL: :LOL: That cracked me up too!

The bloke who invented road cats eyes reckoned his eureka moment came as a cat walked towards him.

Then as the cat walked away he invented the pencil sharpener.

My feelings regarding these vermin are well known 66. :LOL:

When you get rid of your one, you'll become a responsible citizen in the eyes of long suffering neighbours across the land. :D

Nice to see a well-balanced view

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back