Adding Tapatalk plugin to diynot.com site

Sponsored Links
It is something we have already began work on. We do have plans for a mobile version, that will provide this. I will provide more details as things get closer to finalisation.
:D
You said this four years ago DIYnot FFS! Wars have been fought and lost, missions to Mars have been carried out yet you've still not improved the site for any mobile users, jeez way to go. You're lack of advancement speaks volumes about the respect you have for your members.

I hope you are patient.

From this thread, in 2011 Admin said
It is something we have already began work on. We do have plans for a mobile version, that will provide this. I will provide more details as things get closer to finalisation.
:D

So do not disturb, they are working on it :confused:

Sponsored Links

Indeed, and the "problem" isn't limited to forum owners, even Google is suffering from the move to mobile / smaller screen surfing;

Organisations that rely on web advertising / pay-per-click, etc are going to have to figure out a smarter way of generating revenue, not least because apps like adblock are cutting into revenues even on sites like this.
I don't know what that alternative is - some sites have gone enforced-subscription, some charge for some content, some (particularly forums) entice a small number of members to voluntarily contribute.

some sites have gone enforced-subscription, some charge for some content, some (particularly forums) entice a small number of members to voluntarily contribute.

An interesting dichotomy for the forum... some people would be classed as NETT contributors that facilitate the site rather than benefit from it. Where is the line drawn?

Ad Bloc is not great on non rooted Android devices, but thankfully works great on desktop PC's.

some sites have gone enforced-subscription, some charge for some content, some (particularly forums) entice a small number of members to voluntarily contribute.

An interesting dichotomy for the forum... some people would be classed as NETT contributors that facilitate the site rather than benefit from it. Where is the line drawn?
Indeed.

Daniel

Sponsored Links
Back