O² Refresh Cat Has Something Missing

Sponsored Links
Yeah,Yeah, Sort of own it.

What you mean is .....It's yours when the b*stard thing is in front of the telly for a stroke, but not when systematically crapping on decent people's lawns.

F*ck me, lets all do it.

What you mean is .....It's yours when the b*stard thing is in front of the telly for a stroke, but not when systematically crapping on decent people's lawns.

F*ck me, lets all do it.

No.

I mean sort of because it was actually my son's cat and we decided to keep it when he died because we didn't want to get rid of it. He loved the cat.

Sponsored Links

F*ck me, lets all do it.

No.

I mean sort of because it was actually my son's cat and we decided to keep it when he died because we didn't want to get rid of it. He loved the cat.

I didn't know. Sorry.

Thanks chaps.

I wasn't asking for sympathy but appreciate the sentiments.

I was trying to make the point that pets (in general) give untold pleasure to owners and for many people they are their best and only friend. I appreciate cats are not to everyone's taste but I wouldn't call them vermin (foxes ARE vermin) nor consider myself irresponsible for 'owning' one.

A lot of the issues with pets is uncaring owners who show no respect for their neighbours or anyone other than themselves. How many places have you seen dog poo lying on the pavement or in a green space?

Cats are somewhat problematic because, unless they are a 'house cat' (something I believe to be somewhat cruel) they tend to roam freely thus meaning it is sometimes difficult to prevent them 'depositing' all over the place.

For me, the cat has a place at the end of the garden where he does his business. I have encouraged this because cats often stick to a place and make it their regular toilet haunt (much like when they get used to knowing where the litter tray is) Whilst, like most cats, he buries it, I do clean the spot up regularly. It doesn't do any harm because the spot is under some large pine trees where jacks**t grows anyway.

I have to say that I would happily clear any cat poo from the cat from a neighbours if they brought it to my attention (they never have) and probably buy them a potted plant which keeps cats away (there are several varieties which seem to work) Likewise, there are some varieties of plant which actually encourage cats to do their business at a certain spot (well that's the theory anyway - I've never personally tried it)

Thankfully, my neigbours like the cat and are friendly towards it. Can't say about the other neighbour as he has 3 small yorkshire terriers which he locks in the garden when he is away at work so they can bark incessantly for hours every day (see what I mean about pet owners) That dictates that the cats don't go anywhere near his garden (which is full of old mattresses and car bodywork anyway)

Upshot is that pet owners should not only look after their pets but also consider how their pet interacts with the area around them.

Perhaps then people will get a more balanced view.....

;)

What does LMB have to say on the subject?

My feelings regarding these vermin are well known 66. :LOL:

When you get rid of your one, you'll become a responsible citizen in the eyes of long suffering neighbours across the land. :D

:LOL:

Who said anything about 'one'? ;)

Rather get rid of 'Er Indoors. She can be away from home for several days before I notice. Cat's only gone a couple of hours, and I get anxious. ;)

Condolences to Belboz.

I was trying to make the point that pets (in general) give untold pleasure to owners and for many people they are their best and only friend.

Cats are somewhat problematic because, unless they are a 'house cat' (something I believe to be somewhat cruel) they tend to roam freely thus meaning it is sometimes difficult to prevent them 'depositing' all over the place.

For me, the cat has a place at the end of the garden where he does his business. I have encouraged this because cats often stick to a place and make it their regular toilet haunt (much like when they get used to knowing where the litter tray is) Whilst, like most cats, he buries it, I do clean the spot up regularly. It doesn't do any harm because the spot is under some large pine trees where jacks**t grows anyway.

I agree with all you said. We have no children, and our cat is like the child we don't have.

Ours also is an outdoor cat, but most of our neighbours have cats too, so we seem to fit in well with each other. No dogs, thank God.

Ours also does his whoopsies under some trees on our own land, and also buries it (I've watched him - a voyeur, I know).

Cats good, dogs bad.

, and also buries it (I've watched him - a voyeur, I know).
He doesn't mind. :)

Cats good, dogs bad.
thumbsup.jpg

Thanks chaps.

I wasn't asking for sympathy but appreciate the sentiments.

I was trying to make the point that pets (in general) give untold pleasure to owners and for many people they are their best and only friend. I appreciate cats are not to everyone's taste but I wouldn't call them vermin (foxes ARE vermin) nor consider myself irresponsible for 'owning' one.

A lot of the issues with pets is uncaring owners who show no respect for their neighbours or anyone other than themselves. How many places have you seen dog poo lying on the pavement or in a green space?

I have to say that I would happily clear any cat poo from the cat from a neighbours if they brought it to my attention (they never have) and probably buy them a potted plant which keeps cats away (there are several varieties which seem to work) Likewise, there are some varieties of plant which actually encourage cats to do their business at a certain spot (well that's the theory anyway - I've never personally tried it)

Thankfully, my neigbours like the cat and are friendly towards it. Can't say about the other neighbour as he has 3 small yorkshire terriers which he locks in the garden when he is away at work so they can bark incessantly for hours every day (see what I mean about pet owners) That dictates that the cats don't go anywhere near his garden (which is full of old mattresses and car bodywork anyway)

Upshot is that pet owners should not only look after their pets but also consider how their pet interacts with the area around them.

Perhaps then people will get a more balanced view.....

;)

I disagree with just one thing, I don't consider foxes to be vermin either. It's an animal that has as much right to be on the planet as we do. There are however, plenty of humans that I would describe as vermin. But spot on with the cats. :)

OK guys, call me weird, but I can only surmise the advert makers have airbrushed the cat's b*mhole out of the last shots of the ad.

Anyone else noticed?

Or am I just very odd? ;)

just seen you the ad and you are correct. It has been 'airbrushed out' :?:

I disagree with just one thing, I don't consider foxes to be vermin either. It's an animal that has as much right to be on the planet as we do. There are however, plenty of humans that I would describe as vermin. But spot on with the cats. :)

I take your point albeit I was not referring to the fox in its natural habitat but to those scrawny flea-infested urban sh**bags which are now an all-too familiar sight in The Capital.

While them may have just as much right to be here, isn't it a legal classification because farmers don't like them?

Sponsored Links
Back