Atag boiler

As the others have said, the ATAG is a good boiler and you will be pleased with its performance , economy and reliability but it is an Ugly brute though I would fit one in my own home if their 24kW combi came with a heat saver.. As it is the 24kW combis out performs my current Worcester Greenstar 30si

Sponsored Links
Seems good feedback,thanks guys it's a real shame that they don't have a kitchen cupboard size boiler,the looks of the boiler don't seem that much of an issue for my mate,as the door covers it,but even in kitchen it's usually got a door covering it,as long as it's quite and works well, it ain't a prob.
I wonder if they will ever get big in terms of competing with other mainstream brands?? Has any of you guys done the training? If so any good??:cool:

Seems good feedback,thanks guys it's a real shame that they don't have a kitchen cupboard size boiler,the looks of the boiler don't seem that much of an issue for my mate,as the door covers it,but even in kitchen it's usually got a door covering it,as long as it's quite and works well, it ain't a prob.
I wonder if they will ever get big in terms of competing with other mainstream brands?? Has any of you guys done the training? If so any good??:cool:

Sponsored Links
I've got one at home, I really like it, fitted by the apprentice and he made a nice job of it too. I like the look of them, people shouldn't be so keen to put them in a kitchen cupboard.

Yeah your right about training , I just cant understand that they can't get the output for hot water on temp rise for the model that has the vessel on the side,that way it could fit in a kitchen unit, dan have you had any issues with them ie noise/electrics/leaks etc the reason I ask is if I start to fit them as they are not that well known it be interesting to hear,I no the normal suspects of any boiler ie plate blocked/aav leaking/vessel left to deflate/ etc
The commercial range looks bullitproof aswell
Thanks mate

Had a Q with a problem with self generated induced voltages and 2 display boards. ( 3 different boilers).

Only had one A series with a noisy diverter valve (not in the same way as has been resolved by the update).

As a warranty agent, I've only had a couple of problems down to defective parts. One was a flow sensor.

The rest have all been down to system contamination from retarded eBay installers.

Oh, just remembered had a slightly premature flame sensor failure on a Q50 but that boiler does work hard.

Remember the gas train and heat engine is the same for the A and Q series.. The the only differences are the Hydraulic section underneath.

Dan thanks for the info and great pics I will get on the course and where possible I will fit the atag range in the future.
I wonder when and what the other atag brand will be like

Fork knows dude. . Say hi to Wayne when you book your place.

Don't forget to register for the Combustion Chamber section of the forum. (see the sticky
at the top of the index)

I won't upset you with the list of parts my 4year old Atag gas just had under warrenty, let's just say if I had to pay I voikd have stuck another boler on the wall cheaper.
Great customer service though.

Hi Lee sad to hear that, a number of my Customers have had parts replaced on ideal logics/Viessmanns ie gas valves/pcb/chattering diverters/burner Issues all under warranty and sorting out with other manufactures customer service has been harder then it should be. Be interesting to no what you had as i will start fitting the atags.
I fitted a new a new boiler the other day and without naming the brand the plate hex screw needed to be done up,water everywhere,but it's one of those things, just gotta get it up and running everything else can be sorted Once the jobs finished.let us no lee what you had

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back