BBC defend Racist comments in Eastenders

Sponsored Links
Eastenders is rubbish and should be banned.

However, what a pity she didn't say after six years in Pakistan she has realised that islam (religion) is nonsense and she wants nothing more to do with it and she is glad to be back in Britain.

She could present Top Gear.

Old news I'm afraid. Shabnam made the comment in January 2014 (around 15 months ago) Is there some reason for dragging this up now?

The BBC have defended racist comments made in Tuesday's episode of EastEnders. They say that it is ok to make (reversed) racist comments so that the comments can be tackled by characters in the programme.

Of course it's OK. I thought everyone knew that only white people can be found guilty of making racist comments. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Old news I'm afraid. Shabnam made the comment in January 2014 (around 15 months ago) Is there some reason for dragging this up now?

I only saw it on Eastenders this week. Does that mean my time machine works?

Just to confirm, this story has happened this week so 'Shabnam' must have been at it for some time.

Anyone fancy answering the question: Is it ok to make racist remarks (either way) so long as the person making them is challenged? Seems to be ok on the BBC.

Sponsored Links
Back