General Aviation Flying and anything that flies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you have never flown before, then take a passenger flight and see what you have been missing.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
that's some pretty good **** you're smoking ;)

Im getting into remote quad copters they are the future, however not exactly the most natural flying machine i trust youll agree. Looking at a mini FPV machine made by Walkera - Ladybird FPV it's awesome!

that's some pretty good s**t you're smoking ;)

Im getting into remote quad copters they are the future, however not exactly the most natural flying machine i trust youll agree. Looking at a mini FPV machine made by Walkera - Ladybird FPV it's awesome!

I think those quad copters are amazing especially with on board camera.

How are you getting on with your quad copter; have you upgraded to anytning more advanced

Sponsored Links

How are you getting on with your quad copter; have you upgraded to anytning more advanced

BEEN FLYING AND MAKING PLANES ( AND BOATS ) SINCE I WAS 5( 1948 ) FLEW GLIDERS AND CHIPPIES IN CADET FORCE COULDN'T AFFORD A PPL
SHOULD HAVE JOINED THE R.A.F. BUT FELL IN LOVE IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH. I HAD AEROMODELLER AND MODEL AIRCRAFT MAGS BACK TO 1939 LEFT THEM IN MOTHERS LEAKY SHAD AND THE SLUGS GOT TO THEM. MA THOUGHT IT WAS MICE AND BURNED THEN IN THE BIN TRAGIC SHE DID KEEP THE GIVEAWAY HARDWOOD CHUCKIE THAT CAME WITH ONE OF THE WARTIME ISSUES. I GAVE IT A GOOD SANDING AND PUT IT TOGETHER. IT DID FLY PRETTY FAST BUT LACKED A BIT IN DURATION.

Shut down the Merlin and then you won't have to shout

Sorry but I am waiting for new hearing aid...... I mean specs. I find it easier to check spelling using caps. Merlin ? Never had one but we mustbe of an age to call that one I had. Javelin, Dart, Bantam, of Allbon/ D.C motors. Wen mac. 049 Cox 949 s 020. J.B. Atoms of that period. Also Amco .87 I want a carb assy for. also looking for an Atom crankshaft or knackered /worn complete motor or just case and shaft. Long story but this Atom must have been a works special or something as it outperformed every other J.B. Atom I ever came across. I would like to put it back to work if possible. If any one has any of these please let me know. =If anyone has any old engines ,bits junk they are chucking let me know about these too. I am on small pension so please go easy on an old man. I would cover postage or petrol if you are fairly local to Prestatyn I would offer to collect but currently house bound with very bad hips. Thanks for the heads up John.

Been through a reasonable amount of aviation stuff. Starting with model aircraft as a youngster and always having them since. Then gliding, hang gliding and light aircraft. I still have the models kicking around but rarely fly them. These days the occasional "flight" on line in Aces High (Hitech Creations), using a full set of joystick, throttle, pedals and Trackir for views.
Super Scorpion (Hang Glider) still in the garage sharing space with model helicopters (nitro), MG and loads of windsurfing gear!

I worked for a GA company, selling and delivering light aircraft. Credit crunch came and had to change course so my PPL has since lapsed. I think when I can afford/justify it then I'll re-take my GFT and get back into cloud-bashing! It's this time of year that I'd love to up and playing around.

Sponsored Links
Back