They were all in the same boat

Sponsored Links
It's all very well setting up committees and focus groups stuffed full of lefty, pseudo-intelligentsia - all wanting to 'feel the pain' of the poor, oppressed migrants and wondering whose navel to gaze into. These are the types who have their hands on the levers of power already - and a fine mess they're making. The problem is happening now, and without strong, unambiguous action, the problem will rapidly spiral. Once these immigrants are in and have hoodwinked these people, and probably yourself, with their unending hard luck stories, we'll be packed like sardines together with the world's spongers and parasites.

Time for a bit of 'shock and awe'. Katie Hopkins wasn't far off with talk of gunboats. What a woman! She floats my boat - but definitely not one full of migrants. ;) ;)

So for you , it's either let them all in or blow them out of the water.
Whitespirit's right about one thing though, the majority of these people are young men. There are women and children too but mostly young men.
They've got a bit of a cheek when you think about it, turning up on other countries doorsteps with fook all, not even shoes in some cases.
So they're basically saying, I'm here, feed me, clothe me, shelter me, and bringing nothing much in return. If a country was a hotel it would tell them to fook off.
So how about they all get shipped off to Aus, there's plenty of room there in the outback, I know it's a bit hot but most of them come from hot countries anyway so they should adapt quick enough. The abo's could teach them how to catch jumbucks and happy days.
I know the Aussies don't want them but maybe if we gave them a load of beer?? Problem sorted.

The tv footage of the recent sunken boat showed the rescuers standing on wreckage in the sea, risking their own safety, helping women and children to safety. Meanwhile the immigrant men just sat on the wreckage watching them. For f*ck sake, grow a pair and do something for yourselves for once. Whatever Country you are born in, unless you make some effort in life you are fooked.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
It's all very well setting up committees and focus groups stuffed full of lefty, pseudo-intelligentsia - all wanting to 'feel the pain' of the poor, oppressed migrants and wondering whose navel to gaze into. These are the types who have their hands on the levers of power already - and a fine mess they're making. The problem is happening now, and without strong, unambiguous action, the problem will rapidly spiral. Once these immigrants are in and have hoodwinked these people, and probably yourself, with their unending hard luck stories, we'll be packed like sardines together with the world's spongers and parasites.

Time for a bit of 'shock and awe'. Katie Hopkins wasn't far off with talk of gunboats. What a woman! She floats my boat - but definitely not one full of migrants. ;) ;)

So for you , it's either let them all in or blow them out of the water.

So for you, it's form a committee or think about forming a committee?

The tv footage of the recent sunken boat showed the rescuers standing on wreckage in the sea, risking their own safety, helping women and children to safety. Meanwhile the immigrant men just sat on the wreckage watching them. For f*ck sake, grow a pair and do something for yourselves for once. Whatever Country you are born in, unless you make some effort in life you are fooked.

An African can't help himself, so is unlikely to be able to help others. They can't make a success of their own country, so they're going to pitch up in YOUR country to be supported with your taxes.

the majority of these people are young men. There are women and children too but mostly young men.
Probably the men go on the perilous journey first and seek asylum then bring the wife and kids over via a safer route mebbe?

They've got a bit of a cheek when you think about it, turning up on other countries doorsteps with fook all, not even shoes in some cases.
Yeah, you would have thought he would have loaded up the Merc with the Lois Vuitton cases first along with his Savile Row shoes, after reluctantly waving goodbye to the murdering, gun toting mob.

An African can't help himself, so is unlikely to be able to help others. They can't make a success of their own country, so they're going to pitch up in YOUR country to be supported with your taxes.
A lot of truth in this, however I'm pretty sure that a lot is done to try and help them and keep them in their own country first. What we are seeing in the Med is the desperate amongst them.

Just helping your (lack of) understanding. But you missed that from your quote.
How convenient. ;)
Maybe people would understand it better and would make your statement at least plausible, if you backed it up with a bit of fact, eh?

I find it difficult to believe that having gone through the extremely difficult and lengthy process of gaining asylum, whereby they will have had to integrate, learn language, seek shelter, seek money or some kind of employment (illegal probably), inform folks back home etc, only to up sticks and leave.

For instance, is the UK that much better than say France, Germany or Sweden? How many come to the UK then wish to leave? Whilst what Joe says may be true, using the ethnic thing in London is hardly a barometer for the asylum process. Capital cities the world over are multicultural and have been for decades. I bet people like Joey are still shocked when the see so many oriental people in London's' Chinatown. FFS! :rolleyes:

noseall";p="3371866 said:
How convenient. ;)
Maybe people would understand it better and would make your statement at least plausible, if you backed it up with a bit of fact, eh?

:[u/quote]

Possibly, but I was hypothesising on the meaning of Joe's point. As he made it, it's for him to provide evidence, or not.

I find it difficult to believe that having gone through the extremely difficult and lengthy process of gaining asylum, whereby they will have had to integrate, learn language, seek shelter, seek money or some kind of employment (illegal probably), inform folks back home etc, only to up sticks and leave.

For instance, is the UK that much better than say France, Germany or Sweden?
Go and ask the thousands of immigrants trying to pass through Calais that question.
They've all got away from danger, they're all in a place of safety. No one's going to kill them over there, are they staying? Are they fook!

noseall";p="3371866 said:
How convenient. ;)

but theres countless people who have been here years who cannot speak a single word of English,and yet we still have to produce legal forms in there mother tongue at great expense to the taxpayer and generally bend over backwards,if you want to integrate surely then you must learn the lingo on where you end up?
if i was to emigrate to a non speaking English country i would do my utmost to learn the language so i could fit in.

Sponsored Links
Back