They were all in the same boat

There is no doubt that immigration has been, and will be continue to be, necessary and beneficial for UK and other countries.

Ahh you forgot to say "selective immigration" would be beneficial. There's a big difference between migrants who have no skills to offer the UK (and are allowed here legally because they are European), and say doctors / nurses/ engineers etc. Those with nothing to offer this country would be best stopped at the border and turned straight around to whence they came from.

Sponsored Links
There's a big difference between migrants who have no skills to offer the UK (and are allowed here legally because they are European), and say doctors / nurses/ engineers etc. Those with nothing to offer this country would be best stopped at the border and turned straight around to whence they came from.
How would you means test and implement this strategy?

Sponsored Links
There's a big difference between migrants who have no skills to offer the UK (and are allowed here legally because they are European), and say doctors / nurses/ engineers etc. Those with nothing to offer this country would be best stopped at the border and turned straight around to whence they came from.
How would you means test and implement this strategy?
For starters, we should be looking at their qualifications and doing a thorough investigation/trace of those qualifications. (possibly even a skills test too) A basic numeracy and literacy test should be done (specially for doctors) (no good letting in those who can't even understand our language and more so if they are to be employed treating people on the NHS)

As Joe says. A similar way to the Australian system.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Which is exactly...?

They only let people in who have a considerable amount of money to spend,
people who have a skill they are short of or people that are sponsered by others with some dough. They don't allow general labour to enter. Rather they force there own lazies to get out of bed or starve. It's really quite simple and strangely similar to a Ukip style operation. FWIW 2008 I wanted to move out there. We couldn't muster enuff cash at the time and refused for the relatives to guarantee us. We were too poor and couldn't go. I prey for the day when all the scroungers coming to my country have to bring that sort of dough to get in. The Aussie gov really protect their own. Have a google. It does make sense if you care about your country.

Arr bless! Bet you lost at golf too.
No, beat my playing partners yesterday and today.
Yesterday was more satisfying because it was medal play. I was 1 under the card.

And you got to wear a skirt for four hours, and play off the reds too :mrgreen:
Fancy a challenge?

i like a man with ambition. :LOL:
what you play off nose?
12. (I think).

If you can maintain that off the back in medal comps, well played :cool:

Which is exactly...?

It does make sense if you care about your country.

Yes and the aussies don't get branded right wing ******* for wanting to protect their country.

My mate went out there about 15 years ago. He's a qualified electrician but that didn't get him easy passage.
A lot of hoops to jump through. The process lasted a number of years.
Though he's married and settled out there now.

Don't you think that by having the UK refuse entry to many of these migrants that it will place a burden on our neighbours thus alienating them?

Won't this have a detrimental effect upon trade etc, with our neighbours?

Or do we not need any kind of relationship with them?

Does Australia not accept impoverished refugees?

Greg ++++++++++++

Home Club: Lottbridge Golf Club
Away Clubs: No Away Clubs
LifetimeID: 1010858102
Last Updated: 26.04.15
Your current handicap status is Active

My
Handicap

Current Handicap: 12.5
handicap graph

just gone up .1 done a walkin on saturday,wished i stayed in bed it was that dismal. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back