The Germans

why aren't they relocated in the middle East, Turkey,

Pakistan takes in more refugees than the whole of Europe put together.

1 in 5 people in Lebanon is a Syrian refugee.

1 in 13 people in Jordan is a Syrian refugee.

Turkey is host to over a million refugees.

The UK is ranked 13th amongst European countries in terms of asylum seekers per head of population

You lot haven't got a whiff of a clue. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

The UK is ranked 13th amongst European countries in terms of asylum seekers per head of population

You're making your usual mistake of thinking that because other countries take shed loads of refugees in we should also. If there was a civil war in Ireland, Scotland or Wales I might agree, because we are their nearest neighbours. We are not the nearest neighbours for any of the countries whose refugees are in the countries you so like to mention.
And who gives a fck what rank the UK is in Europe for anything? You're stupid enough to believe that mere statistics should decide real life national policies are you? Don't answer that, I already know you are. :rolleyes:

You're making your usual mistake of thinking that because other countries take shed loads of refugees in we should also. If there was a civil war in Ireland, Scotland or Wales I might agree, because we are their nearest neighbours. We are not the nearest neighbours for any of the countries whose refugees are in the countries you so like to mention.
And who gives a fck what rank the UK is in Europe for anything? You're stupid enough to believe that mere statistics should decide real life national policies are you? Don't answer that, I already know you are. :rolleyes:
Er...I was responding to t****rs post.Did you actually read his post?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps so, but your response matched your usual justification that because others do something we should too. Which isn't a good enough justification for anything as far as I'm concerned, so yet another slapping down was in order. :mrgreen:

Perhaps so, but your response matched your usual justification that because others do something we should too.
Eh? When did I say this or insinuate it in my post?

All I did was point out how incredibly wrong t****r was about where these refugees are going.

I'd quit now boyo before you make a right prat of yourself. Are you drunk again?

I wonder how we compare, numerically, with the fellow Commonwealth countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand and also the US. Do you have those figures?

I think the US has about 350,000,000 immigrants; not sure how many are/were asylum seekers - quite a lot.

They now, of course, have a lot of Mexicans trying to get in, albeit not asylum seekers.
So many, in fact, they built a 750 mile fence - trouble is, the border is 1,900 miles long.

Australia is a funny example.
The first immigrants weren't actually asylum seekers. They would have had to remigrate to somewhere else to claim that distinction.

Can you tell Canada is British?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/refugees/index.asp

New Zealand looks nice - only 3,000,000 people.
Bit bigger puddle than the Mediterranean to get there, though.

I wonder how we compare, numerically, with the fellow Commonwealth countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand and also the US. Do you have those figures?
No I don't. Should I? Try Google for once.

I responded to this b*ll s**t.....
Why do all these illegal migrants have to come to Europe, if they are from the middle East why aren't they relocated in the middle East, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others are behind a lot of the destabilisation in the region so why don't they take responsibility for the fallout from their actions.
Remember? You and a couple of other ******* thanked him for it without actually considering the content. And this is typical behaviour from the RWR and symptomatic of the rubbish printed in rags like the DM.

The worst thing is though, and what is most astonishing, is that so called educated people like you JBR don't seem to have the reasoning to see through the bias.

Millions have already gone to the countries spat out by t****r and you lot didn't even know. :rolleyes:

I think the US has about 350,000,000 immigrants; not sure how many are/were asylum seekers - quite a lot.

They now, of course, have a lot of Mexicans trying to get in, albeit not asylum seekers.
So many, in fact, they built a 750 mile fence - trouble is, the border is 1,900 miles long.

Australia is a funny example.
The first immigrants weren't actually asylum seekers. They would have had to remigrate to somewhere else to claim that distinction.

Can you tell Canada is British?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/refugees/index.asp

New Zealand looks nice - only 3,000,000 people.
Bit bigger puddle than the Mediterranean to get there, though.

Thanks.
Wow! It sounds like Canada are literally crying out for immigrants. Send them there.

No I don't. Should I? Try Google for once.

I responded to this b*ll s**t.....
Why do all these illegal migrants have to come to Europe, if they are from the middle East why aren't they relocated in the middle East, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others are behind a lot of the destabilisation in the region so why don't they take responsibility for the fallout from their actions.
Remember? You and a couple of other ******* thanked him for it without actually considering the content. And this is typical behaviour from the RWR and symptomatic of the rubbish printed in rags like the DM.

The worst thing is though, and what is most astonishing, is that so called educated people like you JBR don't seem to have the reasoning to see through the bias.

Millions have already gone to the countries spat out by t****r and you lot didn't even know. :rolleyes:

Temper temper!

You're getting as bad as DC, boyo! :mrgreen:

Had to laugh at this one......

Typical naïve statement from a blinkered RWR. You have no idea do you boyo.:rolleyes:

Absolutely clueless and thanked by JBR yet again. Why can't the RWR think, or at least do a wee bit of research before they hit the send key.
Why do you think i am being naïve :LOL: what makes you think that any tom dick or Ali has an inalienable right to come to the UK and be housed and fed by the UK taxpayer.
The World is a big place,the UK is tiny in comparison, they are lots of other places migrants could be relocated to keep them out of harms way.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

What about Saudi Arabia they have deported 1000's of refugee's or Israel, as for Turkey if they weren't supporting terrorism in Syria maybe there wouldn't be as many people having to seek refuge.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
what makes you think that any tom dick or Ali has an inalienable right to come to the UK and be housed and fed by the UK taxpayer.
I don't. Show me where I said I did.

What about Saudi Arabia they have deported 1000's of refugee's or Israel, as for Turkey if they weren't supporting terrorism in Syria maybe there wouldn't be as many people having to seek refuge.
What about Saudi Arabia? :confused:

Are you going to mention all the countries in the world in a desperate attempt at justifying your earlier, poorly researched bulls hit? Man up and try printing the truth for once.

Thankyou for proving my point with your above post, :LOL: the fact is that as you have pointed out millions of people fleeing violence in the Middle East have been able to find sanctuary in other parts of the region proves that the people who are trying to get to Europe across the med are in fact economic migrants looking for a better life in Europe (nothing wrong with that)and not people fleeing for their lives.

Sponsored Links
Back