No Hot water but central heating is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Even if the tank was empty the water in the heating system would still circulate through the coil, the heating system rarely if ever needs topping up. You need to read a book my friend. The only loss in an open vented system is due to evaporation which the feed and expansion tank accomodates. A blocked cold feed would show up firstly in loss of heating, hot water would not suffer.

You really should re - think about what you wrote on my profile...

Understand that?

Sponsored Links
Lads you can lead a horse to water,but you sure as hell cannot make him drink.

Bamber, I remember you as a knobhead but a funny one, what happened to the funny?

Indeed. I thought Bamber's iq reached double figures. He could at least make a coherent argument even if it was twaddle.

A disappointment dude.

Especially as you were dumb enough to get me suspicious.

Hey ho.

Better luck next time. :rolleyes:

Even if the tank was empty the water in the heating system would still circulate through the coil, the heating system rarely if ever needs topping up. You need to read a book my friend. The only loss in an open vented system is due to evaporation which the feed and expansion tank accomodates. A blocked cold feed would show up firstly in loss of heating, hot water would not suffer.

You really should re - think about what you wrote on my profile...

Understand that?
F@uck you. you are a bigger p*rick than the rest :rolleyes:

Certainly better than a little prick. ...Make your mind up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back