Lost for words

Sponsored Links
The woman caterwailing at 4.43 was very annoying.

Not only are they idiots, but that sort of idiot will no doubt do the same thing again next week.

What most of them do when their pants/tops catch fire is run about, which is the last thing you should do.

Lying down and rolling over keeps the flames away from your head and gives you a good chance of extinguishing the fire.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting that i haven't laughed so hard for ages :LOL: :LOL:

PMSL

Not in the least funny to someone who has been trapped in a building by fire and felt the intensity of its heat.

Anyone who does not treat fire with the respect it deserves then deserves to face the consequences.

Not in the least funny to someone who has been trapped in a building by fire and felt the intensity of its heat.

Anyone who does not treat fire with the respect it deserves then deserves to face the consequences.

I agree.

Loosely related to another thread that I started some time ago, I think one of the worst ways of dying would be to be burnt to death.
The worst I have suffered, thankfully, was to (inadvertently) burn my finger on a hot soldering iron and that bloody hurt. I just can't imagine that feeling all over my body.

Surely everyone knows extreme heat hurts?

So why do these morons willingly set fire to themselves?

I was going to say amazing how by and large their reaction to fire made things worse eg flapping a cloth at it or running around the place. But then I thought why expect idiots like these to do anything sensible anyway?

I watched it half the way through , some of it is eye watering but most of it is jaw droppingly stupid!

I remember messing about with a fire as a youngster and a bit of burning nylon tights dripping onto my skin and continuing to burn as I tried to put it out.

Good lesson.

Also apart from aerosols thrown on bonfires, I saw a camping gas cylinder on on blow up once too.

Sponsored Links
Back