pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!
Problem again with the pyronix enforcer, got a wireless supervision f1 alert on the panel. Anyone come across this before?

Cheers
S

Sponsored Links
Did you get your alarm fixed? I have same error but no idea what it means.

probably the device isn't polling in, depending on age its probably just a low battery issue.

Low battery in the control panel you mean? The message on my system mentions the siren... Is that the bell outside the house? Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have a bell box outside and that's it's... I think there is some sort of speaker in the control panel as well. I have recently changed the battery on the outside bell box as low battery came on the panel display. This is the msg I am seeing... View media item 97663

Any ideas what it is... Does it need an engineer to come out? Can't find any information on that fault. Thanks

your siren isn't going to work if the panel and siren are not communicating, its probably the battery.

you have to decide if you can change it it/ have a look or whether you want to get the engineer out, if its not been in long then it maybe covered by any warranty offered by the installer if not then you either do it yourself or get an engineer in.

Yeah the battery in the bell outside was only changed in Feb so will contact the company who came out. Thanks for your help on this. Cheers

if it was changed in February then it needs looking at, to get to the root of the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back