Vaillant VCW-Sine 18T3WFH combi boiler 65kBTU - user manual?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know where I can download user instructions for the vaillant VCW-Sine 18T3WFH combi boiler 65kBTU? Ive tried the vaillant site without success and cant find it anywhere else.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Basically my boiler is leaking, not sure which part is leaking though. I have called someone out for it and they asked if I had the user manual. They said that this would allow them to order the correct parts for the boiler if any need replacing. Just need to find a downloadable manual.

I'd be wary of someone turning up to fix a boiler with no manuals - any reputable and competent engineer will have their own set of manuals and not rely on the customer.

Part numbers are easily identified at the merchants.

I look after several T3's installed as far back as the early 80's although complicated boilers they have several years life left in them.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure that anybody who knew what they were doing would need a manual to identify a leaking part. I would also have thought that the most likely place for a leak would either be from the heat exchanger or a joint

I think I have a manual at work if you really do need one

Can email it to you but be warned it's nearly 12Mb. Many isp's don't allow files that big...

ChrisR said:
Can email it to you but be warned it's nearly 12Mb. Many isp's don't allow files that big...

is it in pdf Chris.

I would love a copy please

john

Me too Chris.

Sick of 'making' rubber washers to stop em leaking.

PRV's in patrticular.

David

Yes pdf - it's a big manual. Tried zipping it for kev - it doesn't shrink. Now have Acrobat Pro so could try converting it to lower res or splitting it if required, but I'll try sending it as is, but expect it to bounce back....

fatboy post your email to me or put it in your profile or type fatboyATispDOTcom or something

Raden and Gasguru,
Good point about the manuals, suddenly I think I will find someone else! Dont want to try myself as I have a talent for turning a relatively simple job into a major disaster area!!

Statistically the most common leakage is from the AAV which is just behind and to the right of the pump.

Boiler then drips from the real right.

I would be very suspicious of an engineer who required you to have a service manual for such a common boiler! Not all engineers are familiar with this model but a mere leak is a low tech fault!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back