noisy pipes after using hot water tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI, I HAVE RECENTLY REPLACED A BATH AND SINK IN THE BATH ROOM, WHILST MAKING SOME OTHER CHANGES I ALSO DRILLED THROUGH A RADIATOR PIPE UNDER THE FLOORBOARDS, ALL HAS BEEN REPAIRED AND BLED THE RADIATORS BUT NOW, EVERYTIME WE USE THE HOT WATER TAP A LOUD HUMMING/VIBRATING SOUND IS HEARD FROM THE PIPES ( COLD WATER PIPE I'M SURE
) AND IT ONLY STOPS WHEN THE COLD WATER TAP IS LEFT TO RUN FOR A WHILE. ANY IDEAS ONHOW TO SOLVE THIS ??? :D

Sponsored Links
Put a few more pipe clips on it.

Oh and STOP SHOUTING.

joe

u naughty, naughty boy....i'll give u clip....round the eerol, if you SHOUT again.......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
As long as you don`t think the singular of premises is premise.......you can spell how you like.......and the ballvalve on the feed cistern in the loft is causing the noise ;) as it replenishes the water that is drawn through the hot cylinder.That`s the most likely scenario

that sounds more usefull, will try to look into it b4 i get clipped , thanks

the miss's thinks i should go up to the loft when its day time 4 the day light !!! bless!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back