baths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there, could anyone tell me if whirlpool baths are any good. we have seen them at the usual stores like focus, wickes etc. we would like to know do the pumps get noisy etc,do they need a service yearly?also instead of diy stores can anyone recomend anywhere else

Sponsored Links
Easy enough to fit. bnq have a damage rate of about 1 for 1 in thius town, that means every bathroom I go to fit where customer bought from bnq there is damage. With whirlpool baths this is more than usually inconvenient for the customer as they have to wait another 6 weeks for the whirlpool attachments to be fitted to a new blank, during which process or the handling associated more damage will most lilely be done.

If you don't mind a few chips in the acrylic, or have another bath, I can see no problem at all.

I will say that bnq are always very good about it and are quite happy to do exchanges.

You should see what their warehouse staff can do to the grills for radiators!

Plumbers merchants otoh know how to handle plumbing stuff have about a 95% success rate, that is I can't remember the last thing I had to take back. Things cost a little more, are better quality and are handled professionally.

If I buy it for you at plumbers merchant I am dealing with what I am familiar with, so will do you a more efficient job, and will make a small handling charge for which I will own any problems encountered with it. If I fit what you got from the shed I am delighted to wash my hands of it.

A cheap "whirlpool" will cost about £250, a genuine Jacuzzi one maybe 10 times that. YGWYPF. They're all noisy. The cheap ones are really badly constructed - nothing to hold the pump etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back