MSV 322 moterised valve?

Sponsored Links
better off not paying out for an actuator when the valve body will fail in time to come.
exchange complete valve for a honeywell mid position 3port valve.
change the nuts as well, myson nuts not always fit honeywell but you may be lucky.
dont forget to top up your inhibitor.

But bodies outlast heads by a factor of a few to one...

Can the motor alone be easily changed on one of those??

Sponsored Links
it says on the link "easilt replacable actuator" although i have undone one , and bits of cogs went everywhere :cry: maybe its my technique

ah well

better off not paying out for an actuator when the valve body will fail in time to come.
exchange complete valve for a honeywell mid position 3port valve.
change the nuts as well, myson nuts not always fit honeywell but you may be lucky.
dont forget to top up your inhibitor.

Hear hear!

But nuts (and olives) will need changing but its worth it.

"easily replaceable actuator" although i have undone one , and bits of cogs went everywhere

Had a feeling the actuator didn't come apart very easily though I think I've done them. But what it says - REPLACEABLE actuator is fair enough. Replace the top bit, = the actuator = the head.
I don't see any reason to do 5 times the work , to replace the whole valve.

There's nothing special about Honeywell valves - they fail too!

Never tried to take the head apart, there are screws on the bottom so maybe you can, but I think I heard different so never tried. Valve actuators are rubbish but can't say I have noticed the valves themselves being any less reliable than any other.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back