All-in-one boiler + mains pressure tank - questions...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had an Ariston boiler & unvented 210 ltr cylinder in my last house so I know theyre good, but Ive moved & Im looking at combined boilers & cylinder all in one such as the Ideal istor HE 120 ltr or istor 80ltr, Alpha CD50 / 57 ltr, & Ariston Genus 30 plus / 50 ltr. Which, if any is suitable for a 4 story house - Boiler on the ground floor, the kitchen in basement, bathroom on 1st & shower room on 2nd floor. Do they really replenish the hot tank as fast as the spec says? How many litrs needed to to fill a bath say 200mm deep? Is the top floor shower too far away to expect good shower performence from a smaller system? Any advice welcome.
Jonny v.

Sponsored Links
You need to look at the incoming mains water pressure and flow.

I would not generally recommend a combined boiler/store as they are a compromise.

If the water supply is up to it then a 210 litre store and any boiler is a far better bet.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back