mp3 surgeon pro 2004

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone got the full retail version ? does it work properly?
found the demo works on all functions but was limited in functionality ie mp3 file size limits.
Bought the full version but it doesn't work, won't load mp3's comes up with errors galore, tried to contact the authors of the software from who's site i downloaded from but they don't reply so getting nowhere.
thing is the demo works but with it's limitations which are no good for splicing and editing mp3's so my pc must be ok yet when i install the full version it doesn't work? the website http://www.mp3surgeon.co.uk/mp3.php has a link to the latest version, downloaded this but still exactly the same problems?
grateful for help to resolve this.

Sponsored Links
Did you completely remove the demo before installing the full product?

nstreet said:
Did you completely remove the demo before installing the full product?
Yep and also tried installing over, neither way worked whats strange is that going back to the demo that it always works apart from limitations whereas the full version will not? and refuses to even load an MP3? wish i could disassemble it and put the working bits of the demo into the full unrestricted version1
Just wondering if anyone has had experience of this program

How big is the full program Kendor? I'm wondering if you could email it to one of us to see if we get the same problems?

Sponsored Links
Igorian said:
How big is the full program Kendor? I'm wondering if you could email it to one of us to see if we get the same problems?
thanks for the offer Ig, one problem is the registration key needed for installation of the full program which i had to purchase. If i pass that on then i could be liable?

Just shooting in the dark now ...
Bad download? ... any sort of file check available?

I wonder if anything is lingering from the 'Lite' installation?

Have you checked the registry following uninstall and reboot?

Cleared the net caches and Temp directory etc?

Nothing running apart from required processes whilst installing?

:(

empip said:
Just shooting in the dark now ...
Bad download? ... any sort of file check available?

I wonder if anything is lingering from the 'Lite' installation?

Have you checked the registry following uninstall and reboot?

Cleared the net caches and Temp directory etc?

Nothing running apart from required processes whilst installing?

:(
cheers for your help pip, i did both a full uninstall and also an overinstall both have same outcome, i wouldn't know what to look for in the registry and process depts but i just think it's a bugged release which is not being updated suggesting the company may have gone bust but if so why take the money?
the only way of telling if the release is bugged is to find someone else whose got it.
does anyone know of forums which might be more specific to this program? i've tried googling using the program title+fault but havn't managed to find any.

Did you try downloading using broadband? I am guessing you did it from work ;)

empip said:
Did you try downloading using broadband? I am guessing you did it from work ;)
not this time ;) used my old faithful dial up at home.

Sponsored Links
Back