Where to buy Cooker Element?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking for a cooker element to replace the blown circular fan element from a Baumatic BT2760SS. I can get one directly from Baumatic but will be paying top dollar for that.

The actual element is made by EGO and carries the part No. 20.40655.000.

Anyone know where you can get replacement EGO elements?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response Diyisfun, but I've already been through most of the sites Google kicks up, and the two URL's you provide do not link to an element that will fit my perticular model. The one you've found is a triple ring 2500w element. The one I need is a double ring 2100w element, and it appears to be quite hard to find.

Thanks for your time though.

Sponsored Links
Local independant should have a suitable element.
Failing that, google for a company called Electrue or Connect, they are a trade company but you could try phoning them.

Its worth trying a search on eBay .. there are quite a few dealers on there, but a lot of them just sell oem so may not be as good as the pukka spare (or maybe better - I don't really know :D ). See my thread on Creda oven element. I found original manufacturer's one from eBay seller best-deals-ron. But I guess maybe he only stocks common elements.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back