prima dishwasher LPR600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help, dishwasher appears to start programme ok then warning light and beeper come on after a few minutes?
also what is regeneration salt? is this normal salt?

regards, richard

Sponsored Links
if this dishwasher is fully integrated, please try tyhe following.
first make sure that your water supply is turned on.
open the door and push the start button and hold it until it stops flashing.
now close the door.
you should now hear your drain pump running for about 30 secs.
when it stops, open the door and switch off at the on/off button.
wait at least 30 secs and then switch on and select prewash cycle.
press the start button and close the door.
you should first hear your drain pump then the cycle should begin.
if it completes the pre wash then select your normal cycle and see what happens.
if it did the prewash o.k. but not the normal wash then i'd suspect your heater circuit.
incidentally when your fault occurs, the light will be flashing a specific sequence to identify the fault.
these instructions cured a dishwasher for one of my customers over the phone only two days ago.
good luck

Sponsored Links
I have a problem the top rack is not getting cleaned properly,when I open the door to check spray arms the top one is not spinning. I blocked off the bottom one to check if this would turn the top arms and this works ok. I have checked the filters and there ok . Is it possible for the pump impeller to get damaged and cause a loss of pressure if so how do you get to it

=====================
please see forum rules 17 & 20

i tried to split but it din't work, sorry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back