Hotpoint Washine machine clothes coming out wet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me,
#
I check for kinks none were found, I checked for blockages none were found. No matter if 1 or many clothes still comes out dripping wet.

Sponsored Links
deviant_uk said:
is the machine doing its spin cycle?

I checked the spin cycle and it did the spin cycle when I manually turned the knob to spin. But when I did the cycle as normal, it did not spin. I believe now this may be the problem... do you know what things I can do next

Sponsored Links
LaundrySpares&Repairs said:
Check the Filter on the machine

Which filter exactly.. please direct me... I had a response from a kind person on the spin cycle and this is intermittent so I think this is the root cause... but do not mind checking filters if I know where to check.

Thanks

the filter on the drain pump or in the sump hose dependant on what type of filter fitted to your machine check your user manual and it will point you in the right direction. What model number is your machine because it may also be a timer problem the chances are it's gonna be something close to that if you can manually spin the machine.

Another question would be what programme are you using have you deviated from the norm.......possibly a woolens programme which may be quick but shouldn't spin that well. 600 may 800 rpm

Thanks I'll check manual and check filter on exit.. you have been really helpful

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back