hoover am110 will spin & agitator repacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An update from my previous post . I changed the brushes but didn't make a difference . i found a site that repairs modules ,so I removed mine in order to get the model number off it then put it back in the machine .HEY PRESTO it spins now must have been a loose/dirty contact or some thing . I'd like to thank everyone for their advice & i hope this may help some one in the future .

The other job i've got to do is replace one of the agitators in the drum due to pound coins flying about in it . Could anyone tell me how to get the drum out easily & then how to replace the agitator ?

Sponsored Links
Getting the drum out isn't easy. It has to come out through the top so loads of stripping down to do.
Easiest way is to get a thin flat blade screwdriver under the lifter (what you call an agitator) and lever it up slightly so the coins can slide out.
Be very careful not to break the lifters.

Sleepyhead said:
Getting the drum out isn't easy. It has to come out through the top so loads of stripping down to do.
Easiest way is to get a thin flat blade screwdriver under the lifter (what you call an agitator) and lever it up slightly so the coins can slide out.
Be very careful not to break the lifters.
The Lifter is already broke got a new one but haven't the time to replaceit yet .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back