BEKO LARDER FRIDGE FREEZER FRIDGE NOT COOLING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI CAN ANYBODY HELP I HAVE A BEKO FROSTFREE LARDER FRIDGE/FREEZER (APPROX 2YRS OLD model no 23 460 44) THE FREEZER IS WORKING PERFECTLY BUT THE FRIDGE IS NOT GETTING COLD AT ALL I HAVE TRIED DEFROSTING FREEZER BUT STILL THE SAME NOT SURE IF IT COULD BE THE CONDENSER OR THERMOSTAT GONE THERE IS NO NOISE COMING FROM THE FRIDGE, UNFORTUNATLY ALTHOUGH MY HUSBAND IS GREAT DIY IS NOT AT ALL ONE OF HIS STRONG POINTS!!!!! EVEN LESS HELPFUL AS THE WORLD CUP IS ON THE BEER IS KEPT IN THE OLD FRIDGE IN THE SHED SO AT THE MOMENT HE DOESN'T NEED A BREW!!! CAN ANYBODY HELP AT ALL IS IT TIME FOR A NEW FRIDGEFREEZER ANY HELP TIPS OR HINTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
THANKS A LOT
===========================
please see forum rule 6

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo daniellesmummy and welcome :D :D :D ;)

i suspect your fridge freezer will only have one compressor and cooling ellement

and as the gas is lighter than air i am assuming your short off gas and the remaining coolant gas is just managing to circulating within the freezer section

if this assumption is correct your motor will be running constantly as the fridge will be demanding cooling and not getting it
and your freezer will be full of super hard frozen food

so the solution woud be to get an engineer to add more gas

but as i am no expert i would wait for another oppinion

what you could do in the meantime is freeze a couple of 2L fizzy pop bottles full of water and put them in the fridge to cool it down

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back