dishwasher turns off completely midcycle and wont turn on ag

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
westinghouse 920 freestyle

Hi! A few months ago my dishwasher wouldn't turn on, wouldn't do anything.. so I pulled the button section apart to look for any damage and couldn't find anything obvious. When I put it back together it was working again! For a few months it's been working great but now for the last month or so, it turns on fine, starts washing but midcycle it will turn off completely. Power completely gone, no lights, nothing. I've tried everything I can think of but it will just not turn back on again. If I leave it off for an hour or so, once it's cooled down a bit, I can turn it back on and it continues where it left off.. of course the water is cold by this point. It's driving me crazy, if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!! Thanks for any help :)

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have had the same problem.
I had a technician check the dishwasher and he moved the temp sensor to another spot.....said that should fix it. It did for a while but problem has resurfaced.....?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back