100 odd year Subscription

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever next ! LINK

Surely that is illegal? ...
I would rather pay the £20 or so, peanuts really.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
i did pay the £30 it asks for, but a week later i reformatted the hard drive, and then it renewed the subscription anyway! :evil:

When I was using Sys Works 2002 ... Near the end of a paid subscription, I totally removed the software including all references in the registry ... When I reinstalled .. twas treated as a new install .. 1 yrs subs from the new install date.... Trouble is I cannot remember if I actually registered the package .. even tho' I renewed subs.
Probably would not work with my SW 2005 as this requires activation.
:D :D

When I re-installed mine (not for the first time) on a new drive, Norton detected that my serial number had been registered "too many times" and I had to phone them to get the serial number re-enabled.

they checked my name and address, which I expect I had provided when I registered it before.

Sponsored Links
I used McAfee Internet Security 2005, which I got on Ebay last year (£9.99) original disk in sealed packaging, UK version, auto updated itself with no probs.

Just bought 2006 ver for £15, again sealed packaging, UK version, no probs installing and has registered with no probs.

Salem.

salem2000 said:
I used McAfee Internet Security 2005, which I got on Ebay last year (£9.99) original disk in sealed packaging, UK version, auto updated itself with no probs.

Just bought 2006 ver for £15, again sealed packaging, UK version, no probs installing and has registered with no probs.

Salem.
i've got it off the net for £8.99
MOD am i allowed to say where?

kendor said:
salem2000 said:

Salem.
i've got it off the net for £8.99
MOD am i allowed to say where?

I just Knew someone would know where to get it cheaper............. arh well, it will go into my links for next time.......:LOL:

Come on then Kendor, where did you get it....... :LOL: :evil:

Salem.

Sponsored Links
Back