PARENTS HAVE HONEYWELL AQ6000 & DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My parents moved into a new house on Friday, where is fitted a Honeywell AQ6000. Unfortunately, the previous owners didn't leave a user guide which has caused some stress to my retired parents :confused: . What they are trying to do is set the timer for when the water heater should come on. At the moment, as they don't know how to set it, they are using the immersion heater to heat the water as and when they need it, but this is obviously not a long term solution as it costs more in energy to do that and they are used to having it set for specific times. I have tried to contact Honeywell direct, but their technical support is only open on weekdays. I will call them again tomorrow to see if they have a copy of the manual for the AQ6000 and if they have any information they can send. However, I am not confident they will be very helpful and thought that someone out there might, please, be able to offer some advice.

Look forward to hearing from someone. :eek: ;)

Helen Thomson

Sponsored Links
AQ6000 is a weather-compensating heating controller with separate control of hot water. Definitely worth having if it's properly installed and in good condition.

Sadly, Honeywell have withdrawn it from sale but should still be able to supply an instruction sheet. Phone Bracknell or email [email protected].

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back