Vokera combi. No heating.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vokera combi works fine for hot water. But to get heating, I must first cool it down with a blast from the filling loop and out of the blow off. Then press the reset button for an hours heating.. Tried ferroquest. Nothing. Is it the fire drive thermistor? If so where is it located? there's 4 thermistors.

Sponsored Links
Vokera make lots of combination boilers. You need to be more specific.

Sponsored Links
Only two in the ones I have encountered!

No. Im not sure. its at my sisiters 50 miles away but I need to order one. The one thats faulty.

pigwidgeon said:
No. Im not sure. its at my sisiters 50 miles away but I need to order one. The one thats faulty.

Why not do yourself and your sister a favor and get someone to look at it who knows what they are doing.

From this comment alone you clearly don't.

Is it the fire drive thermistor? If so where is it located? there's 4 thermistors.

Actually there is only ONE thermister in this boiler! Easy enough to check it with your meter on the first visit!

This poster was giving advice to someone else here but seems to have more than enough problems dealing with this simple boiler for his sister.

Tony

PS Lesson No. 1 NEVER do jobs for your relatives particularly if they live further away than next door!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back