putting pipes in wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have 2 water pipes runnining down wall in kitchen and want to put them in the wall do i just use elbow connectors to move then back then refit pipes.and can you put flexi pipe in wall thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Why not just use guildflex plastic trunking which hides them quite nicely.

Save yourself a lot of work too.

Cost you about a fiver and take you 10 mins to do.

If you must, you can swop the pipes for plastic. :D

Bahco said:
Why not just use guildflex plastic trunking which hides them quite nicely.

Save yourself a lot of work too.

Cost you about a fiver and take you 10 mins to do.

If you must, you can swop the pipes for plastic. :D
i wish i could but need to move them to put a cooker hood in as they are in way but thanks

Channel out the wall where required, probably with an angle grinder and replace the copper tube like for like. Depending on the age of your house you may find that the timbers behind the plasterboard will need to be notched out so as to allow the siting of the pipes. It will help no end if you can solder.

You can use plastic if you really want to, I wouldn't, not even in my enemies house.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Sponsored Links
Beans-on-Toast said:
Channel out the wall where required, probably with an angle grinder and replace the copper tube like for like. Depending on the age of your house you may find that the timbers behind the plasterboard will need to be notched out so as to allow the siting of the pipes. It will help no end if you can solder.

You can use plastic if you really want to, I wouldn't, not even in my enemies house.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D
so will i have to use 2 elbows to get it into wall as the pipe are coming up 1 elbow to turn it into the wall then a bit of pipe then the other elbow to turn it back up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back