mature student (37) returning to proffession

on the positive side, if you apply yourself correct in plumbing/central heating then i think you can have a satisfactory work life...but you may know than me......?

Sponsored Links
Whilhelm,

"""i believe i heard on the radio today, that out of all the people emigrating.....the majority are plumbers..... """

Could that just be because they are fed up with the stifling regulation in the UK and being undercut by the unqualified workers from Eastern Europe?

Unemployment in Poland is about 40% and they now have a problem that all the best qualified people have left to work in more prosperous countries.

What`s 3and a half£k when a poxi bedsit is £200k in Nelson Mandela Court Peckham
It's plenty spare, that's what! She's in Fulham, so £200k wouldn't be enough for her flat.

Frantic estate agenting (which she does - lots of hours) is a bit like plumbing in that it's easier to make money when young and you can get the work out. I have met plumbers doing similar money regularly, putting heating systems in. But they do it faster than I ever could.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back