No HW after draining CH system etc to replace rad valve

ChrisR said:
I may have misunderstood due to the ambiguity oif the thread but I didn't start insulting. When Bamber had been using the forum for more than 5 minutes he'll realise how hard it is to see what's going on from a poster's decription. He probably won't be here long anyway.
If he wants an apology for my suggesting his guess on the interpretation of the description of the situation might not have been what was intended to be conveyed - I apologise.
I did use a question mark to ask about what was going on. He didn't check, he wanted floorboards up.

Me out of line for what? Using "Seems" followed by "?" is
sweeping aside all before you to solve the problem in a swift turn of your noble & Mighty hand
?
Oh grow up.

Just apologise & be done with it ;)

Sponsored Links
Just apologise & be done with it
I have no further need to apologise.
You were the one starting with the insults - and your guess was wrong too.

You are acting like the other jerks who come on the forum, gob off for a week or three then go away. I have patience.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back