Rules on gas cookers

I`m not saving that to`Favourites` not enough room on Hard drive..anyway it won`t save BULLSH*T..

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
I`m not saving that to`Favourites` not enough room on Hard drive..anyway it won`t save BULLSH*T..

You don't have to The Corgy post is only copied from Doc F :eek:

So in other words I'm buggered if I wanted a new gas cooker!! The kitchen has no door, it has arch way into the dining room whichy in turn is linked via a large arch to the living room which I am sure has some effect but maybe not enough. Between the dining room/kitchen and the conservatory there is firstly a window and secondly a large set of patio doors. The conservatory itself has the windows on night mode (ie not totally shut).

The conservatory itself goes almost to the height of the second story floor.

Is there anyway I can get round this and be able to replace my crap gas cooker with a good one, cos electric cookers imho are crap!

Damo1176 said:
So in other words I'm b*****r if I wanted a new gas cooker!! The kitchen has no door, it has arch way into the dining room whichy in turn is linked via a large arch to the living room which I am sure has some effect but maybe not enough. Between the dining room/kitchen and the conservatory there is firstly a window and secondly a large set of patio doors. The conservatory itself has the windows on night mode (ie not totally shut).

The conservatory itself goes almost to the height of the second story floor.

Is there anyway I can get round this and be able to replace my rubbish gas cooker with a good one, cos electric cookers imho are rubbish!

Why do you say that, of course you can have a gas cooker.

I posted the link to Doc F. Read it :cool:

Sponsored Links
and what about this regulation its stupid.

so in winter i havew the openable widow closed with the cooker on and i also have the back door closed

so whats the point in saying you need an openable window.

anyway all you need to do is stick a vent into the wall to outside .

BOB.DOLE said:
and what about this regulation its stupid.

so in winter i havew the openable widow closed with the cooker on and i also have the back door closed

so whats the point in saying you need an openable window.

anyway all you need to do is stick a vent into the wall to outside .

You don't need an openable window for an internal kitchen bob.

Doc F page 20 ish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back