Hoover WDM 120 Washing machine problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my machine is being a pain. It spins for a while then stops for a bit and continues through this cycle for ages. I doesn't change the rate at which it does this either, no matter which programme you select. Only at the end does it spin like mad, but the clothes still come out quite wet.

Can any advise me as to how I can remedy this. Thanks

Sponsored Links
sounds like the pumps gone, have you tried cleaning the filter? check the belt, sounds like the pump to me.
first thing I'd check the filter
then see if its pumping anywater
then check the belt
I'd probably give it a bit of a kick at this stage, make sure the water can get away. the waste isnt blocked.

I will take a look at weekend. Will put my bob the builder gear on and open that bugger up! Not sure what the pump looks like, but if anything looks out of place I will put him straight. Thanks

aki69 said:
I will take a look at weekend. Will put my bob the builder gear on and open that b*****r up! Not sure what the pump looks like, but if anything looks out of place I will put him straight. Thanks
have you looked at the filter? check that first you may not need to take the back off.
this is what the pump looks like ish!.
removingpump2vx9.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thats cool, thanks! Is that you man handling the pump!!!heheh lol
Thanks mate I will look out for it, you have helped loads

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back