Split Air Conditioner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking at getting some some air conditioning installed in the home, I want to make it permanent so like the look of the split systems.

Do you think I would be ok installing it in the hallway just before the stairway, on the other side of the wall is my garage, would the external part be ok in the garage ?

Do you see any issues with that ?

If the unit is reasonably sized too I'm hoping that is will at least cool the hallway and living room.

Apologies if this is daft, I'm a newbie with aircon, a very hot newbie :)

Thanks,

Marvin.

Sponsored Links
marvin said:
would the external part be ok in the garage ?.

I would have thought not since its meant to go outside and all thse i have seen are outside

Thats a bugger but I guess putting it in the garage does defeat the purpose :)
I have a flat roof garage so may be the top of the lower ground floor celing is above the roof of my garage, I'll have to investigate.

Thanks

Marvin.

Sponsored Links
i have seen a large fridge compressor and its associated hot coils INSIDE before, it was for a massive fridge on the floor below. but the room it was in was a small warehouse - and there were 2 14inch turbofans installed on the opposite wall, with an air intake vent in the wall behind the coils.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back