For ATTN: DP - Vokera problem - Glasgow Area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi DP,
I noticed in another thread that you seemed to be quite knowledgeable on Vokera boilers (specifically the RS 20-80 Flowmatic) and that you are based in Glasgow.

I have an issue with my boiler, the hot water preassure is really crap although i do get hot water, its nothing to do with boiler preassure as its sitting between 1 and 1.5 bar.

Im looking for somebody to tell me whats wrong and after googling for quite a while - you came up. :LOL:

Another thing that soemtimes happens is that the preassure is so low as to not actually trigger the boiler into switching on.

Any chance of a visit?

I tried to send you an e-mail or a Private Message but this forum dosent seem to let you do that. Are you still around or in the Glasgow area?

Thanks

TheBlueRaja, welcome aboard, please look at the forum rules, look in general information, 3rd one from the bottom

Sponsored Links
It does if you click on his profile or stick an email address in yours.

I am still in Glasgow (Bearsden). Let Rannoch be a clue

There is no problem in saying where you are, just don't advertise

Sponsored Links
Hey DP, thanks for getting back to me, as it was pointed out that their is no PM facility it looks like im going to have to give you an e-mail address.

Can you drop me a quick e-mail at scott _ brown 61 @ hotmail . com (minus the spaces) if you are interested in having a look?

Thanks

Scott

As I said you will find DP email in his profile, you could do the same.

I will pass yours to DP anyway. before the mods remove it :LOL:

Ok,
Dumb question, but how do i access his profile, this forum seems to work completely differently from other ones i use in that on those forums all you needed to do was click on his username and it took you too it.

It does nothing here.

Am i missing something?

Thanks

EDIT: i have found it now but only in a lenghty round about way (searched on his username and found a topic he'd started which allowed me to click on DP to brign up his profile.)

Not exactly user friendly.

DP - I will be in touch soon.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back