Shower Pressure Mira Sport

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 2 Mira Sport 9.0kw electric showers. One in bathroom & one in ensuite. The thermostat needs to be turned up by 4-5 clicks warmer in the ensuite shower for the same temp but pressure drops of significantly to the point where it is useless. Both room temps equal.

Why should there be such a difference?

Any ideas welcome ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
is it the case that you can turn the dial behind with the cover off i have had this on other makes. some showers tell you to turn the internal dial with the cover off fully one way then turn knob on front all that way also. then when you put the front on this allows for the hottest shower. if the keyway only goes on one way this is not the problem.

i've got a mira sport dont want to take off the cover have you got a booklet on it i will go look for mine

i think what fireman22 means is the front dial may be "out of line" with the actual switch it controls inside. Take the cover off and turn both the switch inside and the front dial the same way, until they stop, then refit the cover. See if this works.

Both showers are on mains water, aren't they?

Sponsored Links
It sounds like one of the elements has failed in the ensuite shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back