The quest for a powerful shower...

Bugger

Fairly good points water systems, but larpo is getting a megaflow supplied and fitted for a grand, for that kind of money why not have a rolls royce system?

Why go to the hassel of changing the boiler and all the crap that entails

I agree with lcgs though not the 133he, its a bit of a pain

but then again, and I will beat you to the punch, I am an RGI so ergo I have a massive chip on my shoulder and dont know what i am talking about and am probably just, somehow, trying to rip larpo off ;)

Sponsored Links
Whilst I am no fan of Baxi group (quite the opposite, in fact) the 133HE running at 13 litres instead of the quoted 16l/m could be because of the manufacturer data versus real world conditions.

All combi manufacturers use 35 degC DT as a universal reference for the flow rate, but most are actually set to deliver at 42 degC DT.

Consequently the flow rate on a boiler billed as 16 litres per min will typically be 20% less in practice. Otherwise we would be filling 40 deg baths some of the year..... Vaillant combis are set for 42 degrees DT, for instance.

I expect that the OP has had the lads in, the megaflow fitted and enjoyed loads of powerful showers by now

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mind you its nice to keep arguing ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back