Servis M6011 1100/Wont do hotter washes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the above washing machine. Works fine on 40deg washes. But on 60 or 90 it takes forever to the extent wehre u have to stop it and choose a low wash. I need to be able to do a 90 deg wash.

Any ideas on wot it is thats doin it? I have had an issue with mould in the draw and round the seal of the machine too, i have scrubbed it regularly, and i use the powder tables in the drum. ......

Really appreciate som help. Machine is out of warrenty.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
what exactly happens?

most m/c fill with hot only for 60+ washes, if yours doesnt i would suspect hot fill valve, kinked hose etc

If i put it on a 60 degree wash u here it filling up and then it just sits there for ages.

Same with a 90. I dont really know much about how to check whats goin on with it. I have cleaned out the bottom filter part, and do so regularly. Just cant work out why it would not work on the hotter ones. Put it this way i put washin machine on a 90 degree wash at 10.30 this morning. it has filled up and is now just sat doing nothing. ? ?

Thanks Gems

needs new heater i should say, since it fills with hot and heats to correct temp, if its not then its heater, or its stat, but its quite common for heaters to fail over time

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks. i will look into a heater then.

I know lots of cool washes can cause the mould issue. was just concerned on the not getting hot washes.

Thanks for your help.

Really appreciate such quick answers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back