SIEMENS WIRELESS THERMOSTAT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Seimens REV23RF thermostat/timer is playing up.it's going through a set of batteries every day.Anyone reccommend the cheapest place to get another,and will I need a new reciever?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Check the installation docs- there may be a 'training' process to link a transmitter to a receiver- in which case all you need is a new sender unit.
Afraid I've only know about REV23 wired model.
How old is the sender unit? Presumably it cost £££££! If it's relatively new, for a fault like you describe, I'd try blagging a free replacement from Siemens first.
Before it fell over, did you find it worked well?

had a few probs with wireless stuff ring maufac cos i had same probs but it happened every week with a worcester one and worcester say that theirs will only go though 1 internal wall and wont go though a outside wall which seems a bit stupid

Sponsored Links
This type of thermostat has only a one-way radio link, so any possibility of short battery life because of high transmit power levels (as on mobile phones) doesn't apply. They SHOULD only transmit about every 5 minutes for a couple of seconds, at the same power level each time, giving battery life of 18 months or so.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back