Am i being fussy bstard?

for gods sake dont tell him whos been advising you. he will hunt us down one by one. :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
fitz1 said:
for gods sake dont tell him whos been advising you. he will hunt us down one by one. :cry: :cry:

Other than all the silly mistakes which could be ignorance :eek:

I think it's a very tidy job, certainly much better than some I've seen of late.

Now what was your address again :LOL: :LOL:

fitz1 said:

go on tell him it was water systems

he will survive he will bore the poor bugger to death

BTW what a good lad the installer is to accept what you say, not give you any **** and put the job right

thats a rare thing these days

too right actually, ill post some pics later.

I left that checklist you guys supplied me in the kitchen for him to peruse over. Because initially he had the right hump about it.

When i got home that night, i was pleasantly surprised he had swapped over the connections to the softener and rerouted and tidied up the external pipe work, looks fab now.

Sponsored Links
dont forget to commend him on his acceptance of your complaint and speed of which he corrected these matters to what you are happy with.seems a prity sound engineer.

fitz1 said:
dont forget to commend him on his acceptance of your complaint and speed of which he corrected these matters to what you are happy with.seems a prity sound engineer.

I agree what a top boy

we all make mistakes, its how we sort them out that seperates the men from the boys

:):)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back