Microbore central heating problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a microbore central heating system in the house. we had a problem with our overflow which was fixed but now there is lots of air in the system and the bottom rads and ones on the end of the system upstairs will sometimes only be warm or even cold. Any ideas what is wrong and how to fix it????

Sponsored Links
sounds like a sludge problem to me

do a search on powerflushing and central heating cleaning

more crap from corgiman

powerflush is the last resort AFTER checking for air in system , pump condition.

yawwwwwwwwwwn

just for clarity I did not say that the OP Must powerflush I just suggested that they search for stuff to answer their question.

and powerflush and central heating cleansing would return some good posts

get of my back

Sponsored Links
ooooooooh i see we r getting touchy now that others have wisened up to the fact that u r a bullshitter.

get lost

MOD 2

behave with the wholly abusive posts if you are not going to contribute to the thread DON'T POST

nope cannot do that mate the firm has just shelled out for sat nav for the vans

lor said:
some rubbish about something else posting rubbish
What you've written about corgiman is untrue, and seems to be part of a personal vendetta against him.

Do you have a particular goal that is served by making these inane posts?

Thanks boys much appreciated, dont know where is has come from as up until recently me and lor got on ok?

I kind of agree with harrow, if the deposits are thick and hard powerflushing microbore is practically impossible.

Whilst power flushing on microbore is certainly more problematic, it is possible as long as there is some flow.

What you certainly need is one of the pump models ( or really "the only" ) which are capable of a high head over 1 Bar.

The other problem is that if the rads are sludged up and uses a double entry valve then each rad will have to be removed if its to be cleaned effectively.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back