Switchmaster 900

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I`ve recently moved into a house with a switchmaster 900 hot water and central heating controller. The central dial has stopped turning but I`m having trouble finding a replacement, for the whole unit thatis. Anyone got any suggestions - I`d prefer a digital unit if possible. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Well, I don't think there's a direct replacement it has a tall narrow backplane which isn't in use any more

I might have a S/m 900 lying about, I don't know

Thanks for the prompt reply Raden. I suspected I might have a problem with this as a couple of plumbers I have spoken to have been a bit reticent about tackling it. If you have a spare I`ll happily buuy it off you but you`re not exactly in my neck of the woods-unless you were on holiday when you registered!

sm900 is 138h x 83w
Danfoss 102E7 is 136h x 102w
but you can only use it if you aren't using your terminal 4 - HW off.

Otherwise any modern programmer would replace yours, not hard to change the wires about.

Sponsored Links
Frankpool said:
Thanks for the prompt reply Raden. I suspected I might have a problem with this as a couple of plumbers I have spoken to have been a bit reticent about tackling it. If you have a spare I`ll happily buuy it off you but you`re not exactly in my neck of the woods-unless you were on holiday when you registered!

I'll take a look tomorrow

I have a S/M 905, but not a 900

does anybody know the difference ?
I can't remember

Raden - both 900 and 905 are exactly the same bar the styling.

Thats not my vast knowledge at work, i just checked my wiring book ;) .

Thanks

OK, OP - I have one, where abouts are you, I'm in Watford (slightly north west of Jakarta ha ha)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back