not sure what to charge??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
moving back up north soon, and setting up business in the notts area.

not really sure what to charge for my services??

i have an idea what i will charge for services, breakdowns, and L.L.G.S.C

but as for installs, i dont know what to charge, i guess the question is how much can you do the job for, but i want to be realistic about my prices.

can any one help?

what would you charge for a straight combi swap.

system change. from heat only boiler open vented, to combi.

new system, system boiler with unvented cylinder.

ect.....

Sponsored Links
How long is a piece of string?

Each job is so different, you can only take each quote on its merits and price accoringly. Think what you want and uustomer expects you to earn for the time going to be spent on the job, how much do you want to make on materials, is the job easy or a nightmare, you can only price on what you see.

why not look at the other threads along the same crass question lines? :rolleyes: I'm afraid when you grow up, you have to wipe your own nose.

Sponsored Links
Wldly varies with area.

When you arrive, advertise go and see people finmd out what they want, advise them if they are wrong, decide what you would want for the time you estimate the job will take and price appropriately. You'll soon work it out.

In one of my previous jobs I learned one thing about marketing that came from the USA.

If it is selling, put the price up, if it isn't selling, change it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back