concealed electric shower?

H

holty

hi does anyone know were to get a concealed electric shower from. the customers got a fortic cylinder in an airing cuboard behind the bath, she wanted a thermo mixing shower, but obviuosly she cant, and the only option is an electric shower but trying to source a concealed electric one is hard so any clues were to get one if you can would be apreciated.ps im after a concealed one because she already has an electric one but hates the idea of it on the wall. and i can hide behind the studded wall in the airing cuboard.

Sponsored Links
triton used to make a model called the Aspirante about 4 years ago with a concealed heater that was quite neat. they can have a built in mixer if u fit a negative head booster pump which has a built in nuemattic air button to switch on the pump that you fit in the tiles. Aqualisa & Stuart Turner both make this type. More reliable than an electric shower in the long run & a far better shower. Only down side it will soon empty the cylinder.

I have seen a whole one example of an essex flange in the side of a fortic, with a pump on it. I was assured it didn't run dry! I suppose if you watch the flow rates it could be worth considering.

Sponsored Links
Been there done it. 2 ballvalves in the fortic & a small F/E for lpc with 2 ballvalves. Give's 2 good 7min showers.

interesting, but iv just decided if the customers happy ,is to put a nice chrome finish electric shower, and build it flush in to the wall, and in the backside of the airing cuboard build a frame work to easily access the shower if need be but thanks people for the sujestions.

I've done a couple of the Aspirantis recently, very easy to fit you just run a wire to the panel and all the other work can be hidden. Triton T300si is almost the same. Must be easier than trying to cut/seal tile around a surface mounted shower set into the wall.

have a look at the second one down

http://www.diamondbathrooms.com/acatalog/Triton.html

Jason

They are a lot of money for a 4l/min shower. Main box is quite big too, had difficulty fitting one under a spa bath.

If you can afford a spa bath you can afford the shower :LOL:

The Triton T300si is cheaper, starting at just over £200=VAT

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back