Whirpool Dishwasher stopping through cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Whirlpool 136/7, it’s a few years old. Just recently it hasn't been completing it’s cycle. It will get ¼ way through then stop. The timer will just click to the end but more washing is done. Before this started happening I noticed a burning smell from underneath. What's going on?

Sponsored Links
Yes it does drain the water out. It seems like its working ok but the cycle is much shorter then usual therefore it's just not getting the dishes clean. It starts off great, empties then fills up and off it goes. But then just as it's heating up, it stalls and clicks to the end before rinsing and emptying. The powder is also barely washed away. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, not a fault I've ever come across. Can't find any technical data on this machine either in my library.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back