Hotpoint Aquarius Extra Washer Dryer Model WD64

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one please help. On my washer/dryer when I use any washing cycle, the machine starts to fill and within about 20 seconds a small amount of clean water comes out of the bottom of the powder/softner draw. The amount of water is very slight however it is not doing my woodden flooring much good. I do not use the draw to put soap in as I use sachets. I have taken the draw out washed and cleaned it, but the problem still persists. The washer is about 2years old.
Many thanks .

Graham Turner

your title has been edited, see forum rule 5

Sponsored Links
Try partially closing the cold valve, raise the front of the machine a little and see if it stops.

Sleepyhead said:
Try partially closing the cold valve, raise the front of the machine a little and see if it stops.
Sleepyhead
Thank you for responding so quickly. I will try what you have suggested and let you know outcome.
Many thanks.

Graham Turner

Sponsored Links
graham turner said:
Sleepyhead said:
Sleepyhead
Thank you for responding so quickly. I will try what you have suggested and let you know outcome.
Many thanks.

Graham Turner

Sleepyhead.
I tried your suggestion and it did the trick.
Many thanks again

Graham Turner

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back