Contacting Moderators/Site support ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to contact moderators or some member of the support team for this fourm?

I have had a thread closed on rather unfair grounds and wanted to discuss the matter, however I can't find any contact details and bizarrely only admin can post in the forum issues discussion board!

Cheers,

Craig

MOD 2

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
MOD 2 made it clear that your post was removed because it was considered advertising. Do you have a problem with that?

Yes I do have a problem with that. I would like to ask what they consider advertising because there is no mention of any company, brands or products in that thread. Even through out or after the short questionnaire is there any links or adverts. Nobody is requested for any personal details either.

I am simply doing a very basic level of research both face to face and online. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, even if I don't get any responses I would just like the chance to let people have their say through my survey.

So I don't see how this is advertising or what the issue here is.

Sponsored Links
I assume that was the rather basic survey about fixings for bathroom fixtures?

Whilst it seemed to have little obvious purpose I completed it thinking that I might be helping someone. It did not ask for any contact details and was not obviously promoting any particular product or brand.

Whilst rather pointless, I could not see that it caused any harm although perhaps he should have asked for permission from the site owner first?

Tony

Agile said:
I assume that was the rather basic survey about fixings for bathroom fixtures?

Whilst it seemed to have little obvious purpose I completed it thinking that I might be helping someone. It did not ask for any contact details and was not obviously promoting any particular product or brand.

Whilst rather pointless, I could not see that it caused any harm although perhaps he should have asked for permission from the site owner first?

Tony

Sorry I did miss the admin address, where is it located? I looked everywhere and could not see any contact details on the site. I normally do ask permission first.

Thank you for taking the survey, it is pretty basic but I'm just trying to gauge what bathroom jobs people do, what fixings they use and how they buy them. I'm sort of in the dark on the whole topic just now but this is a starting point!

MOD 2
i suggest you read rule 12 again the part that says no appeals

probs e mail [email protected]

Mr Innovator said:
Thank you for taking the survey, it is pretty basic but I'm just trying to gauge what bathroom jobs people do, what fixings they use and how they buy them. I'm sort of in the dark on the whole topic just now but this is a starting point!
It would help me, and probably others, if you stated your reason for wanting to know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back