WORCESTER 24I COMBI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HOT WATER PIPE WORK FROM BOILER BANGING FOR FEW SECONDS THEN STOPS , IF YOU OPEN HOT TAP SLOW IT DOSENT DO IT
I HAVE FITTED A SHOCK ARRESTER TO COLD FEED BUT IT STILL HAPPENS I HAVE CONTACTED WORCESTER BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHATE THE PROBLEM IS , HAS ANEYONE ELS COME ACCROSS THIS PROBLEM IF SO CAN YOU HELP.

Sponsored Links
morgan212223 said:
Hot water pipe work from boiler banging when youn open hot tap if you open the tap slow then it dose not happen i have fitted a shock arrester to cold inlet but the problem is still there i have contacted worcester but they don't know what the problem is can anyone help. sorry to kevplumb just red the rules. will be quiet in future.ACC/quote] found wot the problem was crap had part blocked hot water flow restrictor removed this boiler is now fine thanks for all your help kevplumb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back