baxi banging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Had a Baxi Bermuda inset 3 installed three years ago . I have had trouble with noise and after visits from Baxi and various phonecalls turns out the installer did not flush the system before installation. I have powerflushed the system on 9/09/06 but still noisy.
The noise is worse in the bedroom above the fireplace and its like metal banging against metal. Its so loud when first coming on in the morning it wakes us up. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
cannifixit said:
Hi, Had a Baxi Bermuda inset 3 installed three years ago . I have had trouble with noise and after visits from Baxi and various phonecalls turns out the installer did not flush the system before installation. I have powerflushed the system on 9/09/06 but still noisy.
The noise is worse in the bedroom above the fireplace and its like metal banging against metal. Its so loud when first coming on in the morning it wakes us up. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

sounds to me you have air in the system try a drain down or the heat exchanger is full of carp

BOB.DOLE said:
cannifixit said:

sounds to me you have air in the system try a drain down or the heat exchanger is full of carp

its when it gets full of pike you have to worry

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back