whirlpool awm321

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm attemptig to clean the filter on my washer, I'm guessing it's the bit connected to the squidgy pipe at the front (don't have instruction book) but can't work out how to undo it.

Is there an easy way to do this or will I need to get someone in who's a bit stronger than me.

I'm doing this because I know there are things in there and because now it keeps stopping mid cycle. I'm hoping this will keep it going a bit longer before I have to pay someone to come sort it me

Thank you
Andrea

(hopefully this isn't posted three times)

Sponsored Links
I did it, it turned out after hours of searching for help and trying it myself that I was trying to undo the wrong end. If anyone is having the same problem it's the end that's in the centre of the machine that comes off.

Contents were parts of one of the two staff badges I thought might be in there (I think it ate the rest) and my daughters sock.

Had to get my neighbour to help me put it back on though, I just didn't have the strength to do that. Poor bloke was layed out on my kitchen floor struggling for ages with it. Think I owe him a bottle of something nice.

Am now doing the first wash, fingers crossed that this has cured it of stopping mid cycle.

Thanks to those of you who looked at my post, hopefully I won't need to be back for a while.

Andrea

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back