24 CDI RSF low hot water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
Wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction :( .
I've got a 2002 Worcester Bosch 24 CDI Combi boiler. Great machine, but the hot water output has been gradually getting slower over the years, and now takes 20 minutes to fill the bath !. Temprature is absolutely fine, and mains pressure goes into the boiler (via a Cistermiser), so I'm stumped. Thought it could be furred up pipes, but the Cistermiser is supposed to stop this
Any words of wisdom gratefully received (and a pint if your near Newbury ! :D )
Cheers
Bazzer :

Sponsored Links
What is the max flow rate on HW? Do you mean you have to half close a tap to get it hot enough for a bath?

Hi Chris
No, I open the hot tap to the bath fully, its just the water comes out quite slowly. Its easily hot enough (on position 2 out of 4 on the boiler), but when we first had it the bath only tok about 10 minutes to fill
I'm still stumped :rolleyes:
Cheers
Bazzer

Sponsored Links
Two possibiities (there may be more!)
1) Limescale. Can be cleared using a pump, by eg circulating descaler via washing machine taps
2) Flow restrictor has come to bits or got blocked - would need dismantling
3) Not just the bath tap is it? There may always be more, in plumbing...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back